Brickyard Animal Hospital Is Always Open To New Applicants
We Are Accepting Applications For Employment
Your Responsibilities & Requirements
- Patient processing
- Administrative duties
- Surgical assistance
- 1 Year – Training or Experience as a Veterinary Assistant.
- Computer Skills. Good Communication and hand writing skills.
- Organized, excellent Customer Service and animal restraint skills.
Working At Brickyard Animal Hospital
- A friendly and motivated team
- Continuing education opportunities
- Vacation, Sick leave and Holiday Pay
You “Agree” To Follow ~ The Veterinary Technician Oath.
“I solemnly dedicate myself to aiding animals and society by providing excellent care and services for animals, by alleviating animal suffering, and promoting public health. I accept my obligations to practice my profession conscientiously with sensitivity, adhering to the profession’s Code of Ethics, and furthering my knowledge and competence through a commitment to lifelong learning.”
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Fax: (801) 483-1276 | Email: Yvonne Morris
Brickyard Animal Hospital
Office Manager | Yvonne Morris
1213 East 3300 South
SLC, UT 84106